WE REQUIRE A COPY OF YOUR MOST CURRENTLY FILED STATE AND FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURN WITH W2'S, COPIES OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES, NATURALIZATION PAPERS OR ALIEN REGISTRATION CARDS (GREEN CARD), SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND PICTURE I.D. (18 YEARS AND OLDER) FOR ALL MEMBERS WITH YOUR APPLICATION OR IT WILL BE REJECTED.
have an extensive application. We ask that you read this and make the
determination if you are interested in applying here at Canterbury
Mews Cooperative. There is a $25.00 money order ONLY charge per person
age 18 and over for a credit check fee due at the time the application
is turned in.
THIS IS A FAMILY COOPERATIVE - SINGLE FAMILY ONLY
Currently there is a 2 approximate month wait for a 1 Bedroom Unit.*
Currently there is a 6-8 approximate month wait for a 2 Bedroom Unit.*
Currently there is a N/A approximate month wait for a 3 Bedroom Unit.*(these units are currently unavailable)
*these are approximate waiting periods. waiting times are subject to change.
YOU MUST MEET INCOME AND FAMILY COMPOSITION REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE SEE BELOW
- 1 BEDROOM: $19,656
- 2 BEDROOM: $20,772
- 3 BEDROOM: $21,312
The Carrying Charge (Rent) is based on income, if you qualify:
- 1 Bedroom Unit - $546.00* (569 Square Feet)**
- 2 Bedroom Unit - $577.00* (668 Square Feet)**
- 3 Bedroom Unit - $592.00* (807 Square Feet)**
*rent amounts subject to change.
**basement is not included in square footage measurements
All income and family composition requirements will be reviewed again when your name is at or near the top of the list. If your income or family composition has changed, you may not qualify. Please notify this office if you have a change in family composition or income. False information provided verbally or on the application will result in denial of membership. Rejected applicants may not reapply for one year.
- All persons choosing to live in Canterbury Mews Cooperative must pay a membership fee approximately 2-4 weeks prior to moving in. The membership fee purchases one share of stock in CMC, a non-profit corporation. This share of stock increases in value. This amount is then refunded to you less a resale fee and any other payments you may owe the corporation.
- The stock is refunded upon move-out if the unit is returned in the exact condition it was received and if you owe no other payments to the cooperative. The membership fees are approximately: $6,350.00 for a 1 Bedroom Unit, $6,750.00 for a 2 Bedroom Unit and $7,350.00 for a 3 Bedroom Unit (all fees are subject to change).
- Monthly Carry Charges include Gas, Water and Heat.
- All units have a private entrance and include: bedroom(s) and bathroom upstairs, kitchen and living room on the main floor and a basement for storage with washer & dryer hook-up.
- All units are equipped with oven & range, refrigerator & freezer, garbage disposer and central air conditioning.
- Pets - no fur bearing or exotic animals allowed *see pet policy.
We do not have a model unit available, however, we will take you for a viewing of the exact townhome that is available when you are at the top of the list.